Good Good Links 206
Time-limited interventions may attenuate stigma and negative beliefs about borderline personality disorder (BPD) among mental health clinicians. This study examined whether a 1-day training in good psychiatric management (GPM) changed clinician attitudes and beliefs and whether those changes persisted over time. Fifty-two mental health clinicians attended a 1-day GPM training and completed a 13-item assessment of attitudes about BPD before and after the training and again 6 months later. One-way repeated-measures analysis of variances and dependent sample t-tests demonstrated significant changes for all items, 11 of which were in the direction of more positive attitudes about BPD. For six items, attitudes did not change immediately after training, but 6 months later had changed significantly. Findings indicate that brief training can foster enduring improvements in clinician attitudes and beliefs about BPD.
Good good links 206
At Kids Activities Blog, we love making playdough and have several different recipes for you to try. This DIY playdough recipe has been around forever and there is good reason why it is a favorite recipe.
100. Diversity of Link Types: Having an unnaturally large percentage of your links coming from a single source (ie. forum profiles, blog comments) may be a sign of webspam. On the other hand, links from diverse sources is a sign of a natural link profile.
104. Internal Link Anchor Text: Internal link anchor text is another relevancy signal. That said, internal links likely have much less weight than anchor text coming from external sites.
116. Linked to as Wikipedia Source: Although the links are nofollow, many think that getting a link from Wikipedia gives you a little added trust and authority in the eyes of search engines. Google has denied this.
198. Unnatural Link Spike: A 2013 Google Patent describes how Google can identify whether or not an influx of links to a page is legitimate. Those unnatural links may become devalued.
It means a lot to hear that. Trust me: I used to crank out content like a madman thinking that it would make Google (and users) happy. When I posted less often it gave me a ton of extra time to put towards publishing mind-blowing stuff. Traffic, links, and social shares skyrocketed as a result. Let me know how the new approach works out for you, Eddie.
(4) Institutional Ethics Committees (IECs):According to the Law No. 206/2004, Art. 9 (1) related to the good conduct of scientific research, development, technology and innovation, there are also Institutional Ethics Committees who are established in those institutions who are part of the national system of research and innovation and other units who are providing the validation of the results (e.g. universities or hospitals). Their role is the fulfilling of the specific codes and the resolution of various complaints received. They have an independent body status with a consultative role regarding the safeguarding of the rights, safety and the comfort of the participants in the clinical trials.
According to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), a good internet speed is at or above 25 Mbps. These speeds will support light online activity, such as streaming, online gaming, web browsing and downloading music.
Download speeds less than 25 Mbps are too slow to be considered broadband or good home Wi-Fi. With these speeds, users may experience buffering when streaming video, difficulty connecting multiple devices and other internet connectivity issues.
(1) to transport, offer for transportation, ship, deliver, or sell in commerce, or to ship, deliver, or sell with knowledge that shipment or delivery or sale thereof in commerce is intended, any goods in the production of which any employee was employed in violation of section 206 [section 6] or section 207 [section 7] of this title, or in violation of any regulation or order of the Secretary issued under section 214 [section 14] of this title, except that no provision of this chapter shall impose any liability upon any common carrier for the transportation in commerce in the regular course of its business of any goods not produced by such common carrier, and no provision of this chapter shall excuse any common carrier from its obligation to accept any goods for transportation; and except that any such transportation, offer, shipment, delivery, or sale of such goods by a purchaser who acquired them in good faith in reliance on written assurance from the producer that the goods were produced in compliance with the requirements of this chapter, and who acquired such goods for value without notice of any such violation, shall not be deemed unlawful;
(b) For the purposes of subsection (a)(1) of this section proof that any employee was employed in any place of employment where goods shipped or sold in commerce were produced, within ninety days prior to the removal of the goods from such place of employment, shall be prima facie evidence that such employee was engaged in the production of such goods.
(a) In any action or proceeding based on any act or omission on or after May 14, 1947 [the date of the enactment of this Act], no employer shall be subject to any liability or punishment for or on account of the failure of the employer to pay minimum wages or overtime compensation under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended, [29 U.S.C. 201 et seq.], the Walsh-Healey Act [41 U.S.C. 35 et seq.], or the Bacon-Davis Act [40 U.S.C. 276a et seq.], if he pleads and proves that the act or omission complained of was in good faith in conformity with and in reliance on any written administrative regulation, order, ruling, approval, or interpretation, of the agency of the United States specified in subsection (b) of this section, or any administrative practice or enforcement policy of such agency with respect to the class of employers to which he belonged. Such a defense, if established, shall be a bar to the action or proceeding, notwithstanding that after such act or omission, such administrative regulation, order, ruling, approval, interpretation, practice, or enforcement policy is modified or rescinded or is determined by judicial authority to be invalid or of no legal effect.
In any action commenced prior to or on or after May 14, 1947 [the date of the enactment of this Act] to recover unpaid minimum wages, unpaid overtime compensation, or liquidated damages, under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended [29 U.S.C. 201 et seq.], if the employer shows to the satisfaction of the court that the act or omission giving rise to such action was in good faith and that he had reasonable grounds for believing that his act or omission was not a violation of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended [29 U.S.C. 201 et seq.],the court may, in its sound discretion, award no liquidated damages or award any amount thereof not to exceed the amount specified in section 216 [section 16] of this title.
Perceived general health was self rated by respondents by replying to the following statement: "In general, would you say that your health is...". They could respond by one of the following categories: excellent/very good/good/moderate/bad. The scores were dichotomised with the scores 'excellent', 'very good' or 'good' classified as healthy. This kind of operationalisation has been shown to be valid and predictive of health indicators in numerous studies [31, 32].
The tables below show INA sections and their corresponding U.S. Code section. To ensure accuracy, USCIS links to the official U.S. Code prepared by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the U.S. House of Representatives.
South Woods Elementary School will create a positive learning environment that will instill good character and the desire for academic excellence, fostering the development of caring, productive, and digital citizens in the global world.
South Woods Elementary promotes the Character Counts! framework for teaching good character. The six pillars of Characters Counts! are Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship. PBS is committed to providing a safe environment for all students.
The Starlink Wi-Fi router is the key to your new speedy internet connection and serves as the base unit for filling your home with Starlink internet. You should find a good spot for the router by following the same guidance for placing standard Wi-Fi routers.
Find a good position by using the Starlink app; it has an interactive tool that helps you find and validate the proper position for a new dish, but the guidelines are easy enough to understand. You need an unobstructed view of the sky, with at least 100 degrees of obstacle-free space above and around the dish. A large unobstructed swath of sky is necessary because the dish does not maintain a fixed orientation. Although you mount it in one place, the dish has a motor and will readjust to maintain a connection with passing satellites.
Objective: To study the pathogenetic mechanism of integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine in treating lower limb deep venous thrombosis (DVT).Methods: Thrombosis test in vitro of 206 cases with lower limb DVT was measured. All of them were treated by integrated traditional Chinese and Western medicine.Results: The indexes of thrombosis test in vitro of patients were much higher than those of normal subjects (P P Conclusions: The therapy of traditional Chinese and Western medicine has good efficacy for DVT.